Thank you for volunteering to be a Class Parent!
Becoming a Class Parent is a great way to get to know other parents at the school; assist the PA with annual fundraising; help your teacher with classroom activities; and have a powerful voice within the PA.
What does a Class Parent do?
1. Be a voice for your class within the PA by attending meetings and sharing relevant information with your class and the PA
2. Assist the PA with fundraising for teacher gifts and the Annual Gala
3. Assist teachers by recruiting volunteers for classroom activities or events
4. Assist the PA by recruiting volunteers for PA events
5. Volunteering for at least one PA event during the school year
The position is given to the first individual to sign up. If a second volunteer comes forward, the PA Class Parent Coordinator will ask the volunteer if they are interested in sharing the role.
Please fill out the short form below and we will be in touch soon! Thank you!